An annual thematic competition, seeking original and inspired interpretations of the ecology theme. We accept up to six photographs per entry if they are in a documentary series.
The categories for photography are:
- Personal Vision (this includes a fine art approach and manipulated images will be accepted)
- Documentary/Journalism (you may enter a maximum of 6 images)
Criteria for photography awards
- Thematic impact (and relevance to ecological issues)
- Originality and artistry of expression, style, elements of the media and imagery
- Technique (composition, artistic language and skills)
Contest Prize & TERMS
ELIGIBILITY: Open to All Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: All entries submitted must be original and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third parties. You will maintain copyright ownership of your entry
USAGE RIGHTS: As an entrant you will allow Eco Arts Awards to use your entry to promote: 1.) You and your work 2.) Eco Arts Awards 3.) Affiliates of Eco Arts Awards. If you are a finalists and or a winner however, it will be mandatory that you allow EAA to promote you and your entry as a finalist and or a winner.